Back-end Software Engineer - Java, Kotlin, or Golang
- Develop high-throughput microservice applications that collect, filter, normalize, and enrich market data.
- We are looking for event-driven architecture experience, and Kafka specifically.
- Your code will be deployed to AWS EKS using GitHub Actions. Cloud-native experience is essential.
- We expect you to cover your code with tests and use monitoring tools to track down issues.
- If you are a Java developer, please submit a quick survey before sending in your resume.
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
- Set up and maintain our cloud infrastructure.
- AWS and other cloud-native services: EKS, CloudFormation, SSO, Control Tower, Confluent Cloud, MongoDB Atlas.
- Log management, security monitoring, and continuous backups.
- Maintain documentation and network diagrams.
- Help us maintain our Git-based SSGs (Hugo, Gatsby)
- Enforce modern trends in graphic design, minimalist approach, and W3C standards.
Data Analyst - Investigations and Research
- Our entry-level Investigations Team vacancy with minimal experience requirements - we’ll teach you.
- Process large volumes of financial, technical, and natural language data.
- Find correlations between seemingly unconnected market events.
- Investigate suspicious activity in the marketplace.
- Create and maintain market manipulations metrics.
- Create investigation reports and provide support for client’s investigators and journalists.
- You can help us evaluate your skills by completing one of the financial tasks in our Challenge Program repository.
Business Intelligence Analyst
- Our entry-level Business Team vacancy with minimal experience requirements - we’ll teach you.
- Collecting data from our internal systems. You will mostly use GitHub, Google Workspace, AWS, and Splunk.
- Leveraging collected data to make sure our day-to-day business operations follow our rules and guidelines.
- Creating and analyzing performance metrics across our systems.
- Helping our business team to structure their work through milestones and issues.
- Maintaining internal wiki.
- Finding new sources of structured and unstructured data within our company.
- You can help us evaluate your skills by completing one of the tasks in our Challenge Program repository.
Junior NLP Developer - Data Scraping
- Our entry-level NLP team vacancy with minimal experience requirements - we’ll teach you.
- Acquire large natural language datasets both manually and within our data collection infrastructure.
- Assist in creating ML pipelines for enriching the data through message classification and named entity recognition models.
- Knowledge of at least one programming language is a must.
- Knowledge of NLP libraries, scraping tools, ML frameworks, cloud infrastructure providers, and the security aspects of web development is a big plus.
- You can help us evaluate your skills by participating in our Challenge Program.
- Lead and contribute to projects based on your interests and expertise.
- Bring new projects to our company. You will have the flexibility to suggest new avenues for us to explore and shape the direction of how and where we focus our efforts.